|Problem: I receive an error that says: "Anti-Virus could not start" What should I do?|
Solution: Reinstall the Anti-Virus engine.
- Click Start and then Programs or All Programs.
- Select the Rogers Online Protection folder and then click Diagnostic Utility.
- A message will appear asking the user to make sure the computer is connected to the Internet before continuing. Click OK.
- Click Next. All diagnostic tests will be performed automatically.
- A message will appear to inform the user whether or not there is a problem. Click OK to close the message.
- Click Perform Repairs on the left-hand side of the page, select Reinstall anti-malware and click OK.
- When the repair is completed follow the instructions to restart your computer.