Rogers Online Protection cannot be uninstalled with Windows Add/Remove Program or the Uninstall Rogers Online Protection option. The cleanup utility couldn't remove Rogers Online Protection either.
To resolve this issue, you must use a special utility, Windows Install Clean Up, developed by Microsoft.
1. Click here to download the msicuu2.exe utility.
2. Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation.
3. Once the installation is complete, click Start point to Programs and select Windows Install Clean Up.
4. A list of programs will appear. Rogers Online Protection should be on that list, possibly more than once. The Radialpoint Security Services will appear as the following:
5. For each entry of Rogers Online Protection, select it and click Remove.