Problem: I receive an error that says: "Anti-Virushas failed to start." What should I do?
Solution: Repair the Anti-Virus engine.
1. Shut down Rogers Online Protection by selecting Rogers Online Protection then Exit.
2. Next, click Start and select Programs.
3. From the Programs menu, select Rogers Online Protection then click Diagnostic Utility.
4. Click Next to start the tests.
5. If a problem is found, the utility will repair the problem itself.
6. If no problem was found, click the Repair Options, select Repair anti-virus and click OK.
When the repair is complete, restart Rogers Online Protection.